Intermediate CSS Exercise
Create a dictionary with 20 terms and definitions. The terms defined must be HTML tags, HTML attributes, CSS properties, and values of CSS properties. You must have at least three of each of these things. The exact layout and style of the dictionary can be chosen by you, but it must meet the following criteria:
- The terms being defined must be organized alphabetically and must somehow stand out from the definitions.
- All HTML terms must be colored dark blue, and all CSS terms must be colored dark red. You must do this with class attributes in HTML and corresponding class selectors in CSS.
- Your favorite HTML term must have a border with dotted edges around it, and your favorite CSS term must have a border with dashed edges around it. You must do this with id attributes in HTML and corresponding id selectors in CSS.
- In your CSS sheet, you must specify an appropriate background color, specify non-zero margins, specify the alignment of text, choose a font, and apply some kind of text transformation.
- All the CSS must be in an external style sheet.
Example of a short dictionary (yours must be 20 words, not 4):
HTML code used to produce the dictionary shown above (try to figure out what CSS was used on your own!)