3023 Duncan Hall
6100 Main St
Houston, TX, 77005
Dept of Computational and Applied Mathematics
I am generally interested in numerical methods for PDEs and scientific computing. More specifically, my recent work has focused on:
More information can be found on my Google Scholar profile, or on my CV.
- High order finite element and discontinuous Galerkin (DG) methods
- Efficient high performance implementations of DG methods on many-core and GPU architectures.
- Adaptive and stabilized methods for fluid dynamics.
Classes and teaching
- Spring 2017: Instructor for CAAM 552 (Foundations of finite element methods).
- Fall 2016: Instructor for CAAM 553 (Numerical analysis I).
- Spring 2015: Instructor for CAAM 336.
- Fall 2014: Instructor for CAAM 336.
- Spring 2014: Instructor for CAAM 335.