More coming soon!
Papers & presentations
- "Targeting Interface Problems at Scale with Coupled Elliptic Solvers," with A. Klöckner and L. Olson, 6th Joint Laboratory for Extreme-Scale Computing Workshop (2016).
- "A Finite Element Based P3M Method for N-body Problems," with L. N. Olson and J. B. Freund, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 38(3) (2016).    [journal link]  [arXiv link (slightly older version)]
- "A Method for N-Body problems based on Exact Finite Element Basis Screen Functions," with L. N. Olson and J. B. Freund, SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering (2015).
- "A Scalable Method for Cellular Blood Flow and Other N-body Systems," with L. N. Olson and J. B. Freund, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Computational Science & Engineering Annual Meeting (2013).   [video]
- "Stability of red cells flowing in narrow tubes," with J. B. Freund, 64th Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society Division of Fluid Dynamics (2011).
- "Program Visualization Tool for Educational Code Analysis," 2010 Global Conference on Educational Robotics (2010).    [Do you like educational robotics? Then you should check out the awesome people who run GCER and their Botball program]