Linear-programming Interior Point SOLvers
(Number of access to this page is
LIPSOL is a Matlab-based package for solving linear programs by
interior-Point methods. For computational efficiency it uses a
Fortran package by Esmond Ng and Barry Peyton at ORNL to solve
large sparse linear systems. LIPSOL has been tested on the Netlib
set of linear programs and has effectively solved all 95 Netlib
LIPSOL is free software and comes with no warranty. All files written by
this author are copyrighted under the terms of the
GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
See the LIPSOL Copyright Notice here.
LIPSOL now available on Windows: lipsolWIN32
Thanks to Greg Sweriduk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for his time and effort to create this
windows version of LIPSOL.
Download : |
What's new in version 0.60?
I have made necessary changes to v0.41 to make it work under
MATLAB versions 6.x. It has been tested only on Sun Workstations.
You may want to look at these:
What's new in version 0.3?
- implemented a dense-column handling strategy;
- added support for a new LPP (LP-Plain) format for LP input;
- included all source, thus making v0.3 highly portable;
- added rules for early termination on infeasible problems;
- numerous improvements and bug fixes over the previous version beta-2.2.
Downloading: (In Netscape, click while pressing the SHIFT key)
Other places in the neighborhood:
If any comments and suggestions, please send to