Assignments will be posted online. Please check regularly.
- Office and phone: DH 3090, x5744
- Office hours: Wed: 4:00pm -- 6:00pm or by appointment
- Syllabus: |
- Class schedule: TR 10:50am-12:05pm, Sewall 303.
- Textbook: "Convex Optimization" by S.Boyd and L.Vendenberghe
Available both in print and online at
- Prerequisites: Linear algebra (CAAM 335) and MATLAB programming (CAAM 210).
Recommended: Analysis (MATH 321).
No previous background in optimization is required.
Related Web Pages:
Notice on Disability:
Any student with a documented disability needing academic
adjustments or accommodations is requested to speak with me
during the first two weeks of class. All discussions will
remain confidential. Students with disabilities will need to also
contact Disability Support Services in the Ley Student Center.
Any student with a disability requiring accommodations in this
course is encouraged to contact me after class or during
office hours. Additionally, students will need to contact Disability
Support Services in the Ley Student Center.
If you have a documented disability that will impact your
work in this class, please contact me to discuss your needs.
Additionally, you will need to register with the Disability
Support Services Office in the Ley Student Center.